How To Enter the 100 Mile Radius Competition?
1) Read the brief and understand what is entailed
2) As soon as you have decided to enter the 100 Mile Radius competition send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to say that you would like to participate
3) You will then receive a personal welcome email from Stuart Pilkington within 48 hours
4) Stuart will then communicate with you at three months, two months, one month, one week and 24 hours prior to the deadline of 31st July 2015 so you don't forget to submit.
5) When your landscape or seascape image is ready pay your £10 entry fee using the 'Pay Now' button below, (either by paypal or credit/debit card)
Please note that in doing so you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
6) Send your image by email to email@example.com. It needs to be a jpg, (1500 pixels in height, any DPI). In the email write down:
a) your name
b) your web address
c) your location, (town and country)
d) the location of your image, (town and country)
e) a title for the image, (if you would like one)
7) You will receive an acknowledgement email from Stuart within 48 hours of submission
8) If at any point you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours of payment or submission then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) If still no response then telephone Stuart on 07582 626348 and leave your name, email address and phone number and he will contact you